20 Gallon Water Tank SP-R-20
Fast & Free Shipping in Continental US
In Stock · Ready for Shipment
Made in the USA
- 20 Gallon Water Tank (SP-R-20)
- Can be placed either driver or passenger side
- If placed passenger side the tank sits with majority rear of wheel well and flush to front of wheel well.
- If placed driver side the tank sits with majority front of wheel well and flush to rear of wheel well.
- 44.5” long, 12.5” deep, 16” tall
- Designed to fit Sprinter Van
- TRANSIT Van wheel wells are slightly smaller than the Sprinter so there is a bit more room for insulation around wheel well.
- **PROMASTER** needs to be elevated 3.5" to fit the large wheel wells.
- Tank has (2) 1.5” NPT ports (need to be drilled out) and (2)1/2” NPT ports on rectangular end. (1) 1/2" Port on bottom of open end.
- Tank has (1) 1.5” NPT port (needs to be drilled out) on top or fill or level sensor.
- Tank is designed not to be pressurised (I.e. Needs to be vented).
- Tanks are made from BPA Free Food Grade Plastic
- Please allow 10 days for processing.
- RETURNS are accepted up to 180 Days if the tank has not been installed or altered in any way. The tank will need to be shipped back in the box purchased in and tracking information provided. $25 restocking fee.
- Made in the USA
The 20 gallon wheel well water tank is designed to use the wasted space around the well. It is designed to fit the Sprinter 2500 and also fits the Sprinter T1N and Transit single rear wheel vans. The tank can also fit other vehicle makes and models. Tank measurements are 44.5” long x 16” tall x 12.5” deep.
|Dimensions||48 × 13 × 16 in|
Natalie Kane –
This fits super well over the wheel well of my 2019 Freightliner Sprinter with space for insulation and sound deadening. The plastic is nice and all of the welds seem tight.
Other models I have seen come with mounting brackets and hardware, I would have liked for this to come with that. Also, I would like to see a video (or a brief instruction manual?!) on how to use the holes provided. I understand how to drill out the holes, but I’m not a plumber and I can’t read minds. I would like to know what each hole’s intended use was instead of guessing.
Noriel Simsuangco (verified owner) –
Great Water Tank! Fits like a glove in our 2019 MB Sprinter Van. We are very happy with the product and great customer service! Thank you!
joshua smith (verified owner) –
David (verified owner) –
Tanks look great but haven’t installed yet.
AARON SUHR (verified owner) –
I received the watertank under a week. It looks like a well manufactured tank. This will be going in a 2003 Chevy Express 2500 van and it fits like a glove. I just have to strap it in and it is ready to hook up to my water supply.
Mark McDonnell (verified owner) –
I haven’t completely installed the water system yet. I’ve merely built the dinette benches under which the water tank, water pump/water heater, and interior space heater will sit. I plan to use your spare tire tank for my grey water tank.
Todd Rothrock (verified owner) –
Not installed just yet, but like the quality and size.
Greg Pitzler (verified owner) –
hermann (verified owner) –
Arrived at lightning speed and very well made. Welded up a metal base to secure water tank to floor and side wall. Must have for your Sprinter build.
KALOYAN BALTIEV (verified owner) –
Quality product. Thick plastic and well made. Mine came with an extra 1/2 NPT port on the open end. So I changed my plans and hooked up the water pump in front of the tank next to the sliding door. I will suggest they all come that way since it makes for shorter water lines.
John Duddy (verified owner) –
It was exactly what I needed. My only quibble is I’d like 2 1.5″ ports on the top of the tank so I could fill from the top as well as put my check valve there.