20 Gallon Water Tank SP-C-20
Fast & Free Shipping in Continental US
In Stock · Ready for Shipment
Made in the USA
- 20 Gallon Water Tank (SP-C-20)
- Centered over the wheel well
- 44.5” long, 12.5” deep, 16” tall
- Designed to fit Sprinter Van
- TRANSIT Van wheel wells are slightly smaller than the Sprinter so there is a bit more room for insulation around wheel well.
- **PROMASTER** needs to be elevated 3.5" to fit the large wheel wells.
- Can be placed either driver or passenger side
- Tank has (2) 1.5” NPT ports (need to be drilled out) and (2)1/2” NPT ports on either end.
- Tank has (1) 1.5” NPT port (needs to be drilled out) on top or fill or level sensor.
- Tank is designed not to be pressurised (I.e. Needs to be vented).
- Tanks are made from BPA Free Food Grade Plastic
- ***Please allow up to 10 days for processing. ***
- RETURNS are accepted up to 180 Days if the tank has not been installed or altered in any way. The tank will need to be shipped back in the box purchased in and tracking information provided. $25 restocking fee.
- Made in the USA
The 20 gallon wheel well water tank is designed to use the wasted space around the well. It is designed to fit the Sprinter 2500 and will also fit Sprinter T1N and Transit single rear wheel vans. The tank can also fit other vehicle makes and models. Tank measurements are 44.5” long x 16” tall x 12.5” deep.
|Dimensions||48 × 13 × 16 in|
Ed (verified owner) –
Couldn’t ask for a better product to store water. Product and customer service has been top notch. The SPC 20 gl is the perfect amount for my set up for my 2020 AWD Ford Transit 148 Med Roof. No regrets
Scott T. (verified owner) –
Installed in my 2017 Promaster; just needed to create a 3.5″ tall platform around the wheel well and the tank fit perfectly. Threaded ports were all perfect and it’s really nice having the ports on both sides and a big fill port on top. Only issue I had was a strong plastic taste (even after soaking in vinegar water for 2 days), but it is slowly dissipating. May be good to provide some tips on sanitizing and getting the plastic taste out of the tank before install. Still…very happy with the tank and quality.
David K. (verified owner) –
Great help from the seller to chose the correct size tank. Fast shipping
David (verified owner) –
Perfect fit! Great use for the otherwise wasted wheel well space. The custom geometry also seems to help minimize sloshing noise.
Charlie Gilmer (verified owner) –
Miles Hyndman (verified owner) –
Michael Z. (verified owner) –
Not efficient use of space in my Ford transit. I will try to return.
Jesse F. (verified owner) –
This tank is great. Fits a sprinter perfect and has a bunch of options for connections. Only thing i wish it had were some top connections. The way i setup my bench/counter i have room up top and not a ton front and back so having some 1/2” and 1 1/5 fittings up top would be beneficial in my build
Evan L. (verified owner) –
These are the best water tanks money can buy. Easy to install and reliable.
Mana O. (verified owner) –
great tanks , perfect for sprinter conversions
James (verified owner) –
The tank is great, but I had trouble find the right fittings for 1 1/2″ ports. Also, it would nice to have some markings on the side to indicate water level.
Joshua S. (verified owner) –
I used this in my ProMaster, with flooring already in place I had to raise it ~2.5 inches. The tank outputs were in perfect places. I chose this tank over the PM specific tanks because of clearance space in front of the wheel well. Perfect fit, very happy.
Lukas Van Schalkwyk (verified owner) –
Great tank. Well made.
Elias Stumpf (verified owner) –
If you have any questions, NW will answer promptly and professionally! Order came in quickly and tank is awesome!
justin lingenfelter (verified owner) –
Fits great in my Sprinter van. Fast delivery. Happy I found this online!