30 Gallon Water Tank SP-R-30
Fast & Free Shipping in Continental US
In Stock · Ready for Shipment
Made in the USA
30 Gallon Water Tank
- Designed to fit Sprinter
- TRANSIT Van wheel wells are slightly smaller than the Sprinter so there is a bit more room for insulation around wheel well
- **PROMASTER** The tank needs to be elevated 3.5" to fit the large wheel wells
- Can be placed either driver or passenger side
- Tank sits rear of wheel well on passenger side and in front of wheel well on driver side
- Tank has (2) 1.5” NPT ports (need to be drilled out) and (2)1/2” NPT ports on rectangular end.
- Tank has (2) 1.5" NPT ports (need to be drilled out) and (1) 1/2" NPT port on opposite end.
- Tank has (1) 1.5” NPT port (needs to be drilled out) on top or fill or level sensor
- Tank is designed not to be pressurised (I.e. Needs to be vented).
- Tanks are made from BPA Free Food Grade Plastic
- ***Please allow up to 10 days for processing. ***
- RETURNS are accepted up to 180 Days if the tank has not been installed or altered in any way. The tank will need to be shipped back in the box purchased in and tracking information provided. $25 restocking fee.
- Made in the USA
The 30 gallon wheel well water tank is designed to use the wasted space around the well. It is designed to fit the Sprinter 2500 and will also fit the Sprinter T1N and Transit single rear wheel vans. The tank can also fit other vehicle makes and models. Tank measurements are 46.5” long x 20” tall x 13.5” deep.
|Dimensions||48 × 20 × 14 in|
Joseph Huck (verified owner) –
Shankar (verified owner) –
great fit for a transit van
Paul Johnson (verified owner) –
I bought a 30 gal water tank for my Sprinter van conversion. I don’t have it fully installed yet, but I am exceptionally happy with the purchasing experience I had. Shipping was almost instantaneous and they were very helpful with answering my questions.
Brian R. (verified owner) –
While it is not yet permanently installed I have placed it and it is a PERFECT fit. It was delivered on time and in great shape. The quality goes beyond my expectation.
Sal V. (verified owner) –
Perfect fit for my sprinter 144 over the wheel well. heavy duty quality plastic . Fast shipping too!
Thomas Jacobs (verified owner) –
Edward P. (verified owner) –
Tank looks great- and fits well. First thing I noticed is how thick the plastic is –
Chad J. (verified owner) –
I am impressed by the quality of these tanks. They are well very built. I really like all the options with fitting placement on both ends. I only wish there were higher capacity tanks available.
annie (verified owner) –
Fit great in my Chevy Express 2500. Nice to have the extra water on board. Super pleased with NW Conversions.
Nicholas M. (verified owner) –
Great quality tank. Thick material. Fittings are installed perfectly.
Josh Emrich (verified owner) –
Jim Ogden (verified owner) –
It would be great if you offered tie-down straps as optional purchase with the tank.
Jack L. (verified owner) –
Well built with standard fittings