28 GALLON SPARE TIRE WATER TANK SP-ST-28
Fast & Free Shipping in Continental US
In Stock · Ready for Shipment
Made in the USA
SPARE TIRE WATER TANK
- Fits Sprinter 2500 Factory Spare tire location. NO extra hardware required.
- Sprinter 170 Ext may have different brackets. Please confirm before ordering.
- Dually Sprinter van 3500. May need to lower brackets or cut spacers from frame. Dually wheel is narrower in width. Please measure before ordering.
- Tank can be used for fresh or grey water
- 28 Gallon Tank
- Overall dimensions: 28" W x 30" L x 10" H.
- BPA Free, food grade plastic.
- Tank has (2) 1.5" NPT port and (1) 1/2" NPT ports on driver side.
- Tank has (1) 1.5" NPT port and (1) 1/2" NPT port on top that can be used for float sensor or vent.
- Tank is designed not to be pressurised (I.e. Needs to be vented).
- ***Please allow up to 10 days for processing. ***
- RETURNS are accepted up to 180 Days if the tank has not been installed or altered in any way. The tank will need to be shipped back in the box purchased in and tracking information provided. $25 restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Made in the USA
The 28 gallon Sprinter spare tire tank is designed to fit the factory location using only the factory hardware and holder. No other hardware is needed. Tank fits Mercedes Sprinter 2500 2007-present, Winnebago Revel and Storyteller.
Item is shipped from Bellingham Wa, 98225.
|Dimensions||30 × 28 × 10 in|
Lance (verified owner) –
This is the third tank that I’ve bought from NWC along with a 20 gal over the wheel tank and a 20 gal gray water tank. All three have been great and installation is super easy. While this tank and the gray water tank are new, I’ve had the fresh water tank for about 2 years and it is holding up great.
Michael L. (verified owner) –
Richard (verified owner) –
Fits perfect. Very nice not worried about water.
Jenni (verified owner) –
It’s interesting you ask that. It does not come close to fitting the Mercedes tire cage. It is too big. The 21 gallon one might have fit. This simply does not. We even had one of your retailer van builders try. We confirmed with Mercedes that it’s the only tire cage. We had to modify the cage.