24 Gallon Water Tank SP-C-24
Fast & Free Shipping in Continental US
In Stock · Ready for Shipment
Made in the USA
- 24 Gallon Water Tank (SP-C-24)
- Centered over the wheel well
- 48” long, 14” deep, 16” tall
- Designed to fit the Sprinter Van
- TRANSIT Van wheel wells are slightly smaller than the Sprinter so there is a bit more room for insulation around wheel well.
- **PROMASTER** The tank needs to be elevated 3.5" to fit the large wheel wells.
- Can be placed either driver or passenger side
- Tank has (2) 1.5” NPT ports (need to be drilled out) and (2)1/2” NPT ports on either end.
- Tank has (1) 1.5” NPT port (needs to be drilled out) on top or fill or level sensor.
- Tank is designed not to be pressurised (I.e. Needs to be vented).
- Tanks are made from BPA Free Food Grade Plastic
- ***Please allow up to 10 days for processing. ***
- RETURNS are accepted up to 180 Days if the tank has not been installed or altered in any way. The tank will need to be shipped back in the box purchased in and tracking information provided. $25 restocking fee.
- Made in the USA
The 24 gallon wheel well water tank is designed to use the wasted space around the well. It is designed to fit the Sprinter 2500 and will also fit Sprinter T1N and Transit single rear wheel vans. The tank can also fit other vehicle makes and models. Tank measurements are 48” long x 16” tall x 14” deep.
|Dimensions||48 × 16 × 14 in|
Craig Irvin (verified owner) –
Awesome tank and fits perfectly (as long as you install it right side up). My initial install of the tank made me think it didn’t fit but after talking to Tyler he quickly pointed out my rookie mistake. Tyler was responsive and he even called and left a message with clarifications. You’re getting great service and product when buying from Northwest Conversions.
John Plyler (verified owner) –
I received the tank and it looks very nice. I haven’t installed it yet, but it does look just like I was hoping.
Anonymous (verified owner) –
Mike McRae (verified owner) –
Tank was delivered in less than a week and installation was very straight forward. I am very pleased with the decision to go with a NW Conversion water tank.
Craig (verified owner) –
Prompt shipping, product just as described
Richard S. (verified owner) –
This tank is well made and the perfect height to go under a couch or dinette. No more wasted space over the wheel well in my Transit conversion
Robert Johnston (verified owner) –
Paul T. (verified owner) –
Fits perfect. Just very pricey.
Robert Schlocker (verified owner) –