- 22 Gallon Water Tank
- Designed to fit Sprinter Vans
- TRANSIT Van wheel wells are slightly smaller than the Sprinter so there is a bit more room for insulation around wheel well.
- **Pro Master** needs to be elevated 3.5″ to fit the large wheel wells
- Can be placed either driver or passenger side
- Tank sits rear of wheel well on passenger side and in front of wheel well on driver side
- Tank has (2) 1.5” NPT ports (need to be drilled out) and (2)1/2” NPT ports on rectangular end.
- Tank has (2) 1.5″ NPT ports (need to be drilled out) and (1) 1/2″ NPT port on opposite end.
- Tank has (1) 1.5” NPT port (needs to be drilled out) on top or fill or level sensor
- Tank is designed for non pressurised systems (I.e. the tank should not be pressurised). Tank needs to be vented.
- Tanks are made from BPA Free Food Grade Plastic
- ***Please allow up to 10 days for processing. ***
- RETURNS are accepted if the tank has not been installed or altered in any way. The tank will need to be shipped back in the box purchased in and tracking information provided. $25 restocking fee.
- Made in the USA
The 22 gallon wheel well water tank is designed to use the wasted space around the well. It is designed to fit the Sprinter 2500 and will also fit the Sprinter T1N and Transit single rear wheel vans. The tank can also fit other vehicle makes and models. Tank measurements are 31” long x 16” tall x 18” deep.