16 Gallon Transit Van Undercarriage Water Tank TR-UC-16
Fast & Free Shipping in Continental US
In Stock · Ready for Shipment
Made in the USA
- Fits Transit Van undercarriage Passenger side slider door area.
- Tank will also fit Driver side.
- **** Does NOT Fit Transit 130 Wheel Base ****
- *** Does NOT Fit Transit with Factory Running Boards***
- Tank can be used for fresh or grey water
- 16 Gallon Tank
- Tank is designed not to be pressurised (I.e. Needs to be vented).
- Overall dimensions: 48″L x 8.5″H x 13″W.
- BPA Free, food grade polyethylene plastic.
- Tank has (1) 1.5″ NPT port and (2) 1/2″ NPT ports on end that will face the rear of van.
- *(3) Stainless steel Brackets, Stainless steel hardware, and rivnuts included.
- Requires drilling of (3) new holes (17/32") for 3/8" rivnuts near pinch weld, enlarging (2) hexagonal holes on frame and using (1) factory bolt for exhaust hanger location.
- This will require a rivnut tool.
- ***Please allow up to 10 days for processing. ***
- RETURNS are accepted up to 180 Days if the tank has not been installed or altered in any way. The tank will need to be shipped back in the box purchased in and tracking information provided. $25 restocking fee. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- Made in the USA
The 16 Gallon Transit Van Undercarriage Water Tank is designed to fit under the van on the Passenger side under the slider door area but can also fit the driver side next to the fuel tank. (3) Stainless steel laser cut straps, 3/8" hardware and 3/8" rivnuts are included (Rivnut tool needed for installation not included). Tank fits Ford Transit van. It may fit other makes and models as well. Item is shipped from Bellingham Wa, 98225.
|Dimensions||48 × 15 × 10 in|
alexandre L. (verified owner) –
This tank is a must, everything to attach the tank was included with the tank, bolted under sliding door space. I was a bit worried about muffler being 3 inches away so i installed a thin metal sheet to protect the part that original heat shield from muffler doesn’t cover. 30 minutes install tops. Plumbing is located facing rear. Perfect for my install.
John Duddy (verified owner) –
I chose the difficult path of mounting it a bit to the rear, and WITH the OEM running boards. I had to cut down one of the OEM running board brackets to the same level as the bolts they tell you to cut off, and I had to put a rivnut into a slightly different place in the rear. The rear of the tank, if you move it back like I did, sits next to a structural protrusion. I had to put my rivnut in that protrusion.
Not quite :30 minutes for me, more like 2 hours.
I recommend a 6″ or longer extension for your ratchet to get the upper bolts installed. It’s tight when the tank is in place.
John Duddy (verified owner) –
Fit perfectly. My case was a little weird (factory running boards) but I made it work. Only quibble – I wish it was longer. There is more room down there ;-}
Henry Fischer (verified owner) –
Dennis (verified owner) –
A must have
cody trapp (verified owner) –
Great tank and fits well! Tyler has always been great for help and advice.